Follow Our Adoption Adventure

Welcome to our blog. We are excited to share our adventures with you! We hope you enjoy following us, as we become a family. Thank you for your love and support throughout this amazing journey.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Made It




We are in Oklahoma! After 14 hours we made it! We are staying at the Residence Inn in Bricktown. (A shout out goes to Tina for the Friends and Family Rate!) The Hotel is very nice and has everything we need...a dishwasher, microwave, and full refridgerator. Yesterday we stopped in Memphis; we saw The Peabody and Graceland! We are having dinner with the birth mom tonight. And tomorrow our sweet baby girl will be born. I am very nervous; I think it is becoming a reality that I am about to be a mom!!!!! I will take LOTS of pictures and keep everyone (all seven of the followers) posted. Keep the prayers coming.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad you all made it there safely; despite the missed time at Graceland and BBQ in Memphis!

    So excited and can't wait to see the pics of little Baby Bell! Are you really going to go with the poll? I was happy at first, but now Delaney is losing! That's my pick!

    Try to rest tonight and keep those butterflies down! I will talk to ya'll tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David & Kerri! Even though we haven't met, I feel like I know you. I am so excited for you both as you welcome this new baby girl to your family.....what a special Christmas present! I look forward to seeing your new family photos.

    Karen McClellan (Tonya's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! I am sooooo excited!!! I'm nervous too and have been thinking of you guys all day. I can't wait to see her!!! Too many exclamation points in one comment - sorry!
    Love you guys!!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya just sent out word!! Congratulations. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Delaney! Congratulations to all of you! We are so happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas present. Cant wait to see more pictures! Don and Linda Gutekunst

    ReplyDelete