Follow Our Adoption Adventure

Welcome to our blog. We are excited to share our adventures with you! We hope you enjoy following us, as we become a family. Thank you for your love and support throughout this amazing journey.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hamburger Helper

I heard David starting dinner, which I assumed was Hamburger Helper because the box was out on the counter when I came home from work. I was totally engrossed in selecting the perfect background and adding elements, like the adoption blinker. He interupted me once to ask if the bottle of Pinot Noir he selected was a "good one." I chuckled to myself about having a good bottle of wine while dining on Hamburger Helper. When he said dinner was ready, I was surprised to see he had grilled filet mingon, made homemade mashed potatoes, and prepared green beans. Needless to say, dinner was wonderful and a major improvement from Hamburger Helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment