Follow Our Adoption Adventure

Welcome to our blog. We are excited to share our adventures with you! We hope you enjoy following us, as we become a family. Thank you for your love and support throughout this amazing journey.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Free At Last! Free at Last!


Delaney was discharged from the hospital today around 4:00. It was a wonderful moment when we got to walk out with her and take her back to our hotel. She was outfitted in a very sweet sleeper sack with matching hat from her Aunt Kristin.
She cried a little on the way home, so I sang Christmas carols to her and she settled down. Finally someone who appreciates my singing voice.

3 comments:

  1. Free at last! She is the cutest baby I have ever seen; even cuter than I was when I was her age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! WoooHoooo!!! So glad ya'll got to leave hospital!! She is so dang cute!!! I can't wait to my get hands on her!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo beautiful!! I can't wait to hold her! And by the way, we appreciate your singing voice, just not at the dinner table:)

    ReplyDelete