Follow Our Adoption Adventure

Welcome to our blog. We are excited to share our adventures with you! We hope you enjoy following us, as we become a family. Thank you for your love and support throughout this amazing journey.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Beautiful Baby Girl!


She is beautiful! She is eating well and making poopy diapers! She doesn't cry very much, but when she does it is a single cry that sounds like a cat. The birth mom is recovering fro the surgery nicely. I spent the night with the the birth mother and Delaney last night and we got a little sleep. The pediatrician came in today and said that Delaney is doing well and will most likely be discharged from the hospital tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Okay - a little teary seeing D holding her!! A Daddy's girl in the making! I'm so excited I just can't stand it - I want to hold her!!!! I've got to control my exclamations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED for you all! Glad to hear all is going well; thanks so much for taking the time to update us with pics and details! Can't wait to meet her!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Look at the cute daddy!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete